Monday, February 3, 2014

A favorite App...for everyone!

App: Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader 
Cost: FREE
Rating by Jules~ 5 Stars
Difficulty Level:  Beginner
Rated"  For Everyone!

This is a wonderful app for anyone who is looking to activate the mind.  Instead of the mindless apps that are out there and available for kids to waste hours playing, you can offer your child or student Are you Smarter Than a 5th grader.  This app offers reading, comprehension, deductive reasoning skills and offers a fun twist to the game.   My children "test" out a lot of apps that I downloaded for usefulness, usefulness of the app, and to see if it entertains them!  I like to know if there is advertising and future cost associated. I can say that this app is clean, fun, challenging and the love to play it.  I, as a parent, fell much better allowing them to play a game on our tablet when I know they are reading, comprehending and using reasoning to figure out answers.  Overall, this is a great game for any kid- even those older than a 5th grader!

No comments:

Post a Comment