Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day One Journal iPhone App Tutorial


One of my Favorites for my iPhone!



Cost: $4.99 (Well worth the $4.99)
Difficulty Level: Easy-Medium (depends on what you use)
Device: iPhone/iPad/Android
Level- Teacher

 Okay - I have to be honest, I downloaded this app a while ago while it was free and didn't start using it until recently.  I think this app is the BEST!  I can quickly and easily journal wherever I am- as long as I have my iphone or iPad.  Now, I am using this app for personal journal entries but I can see a HUGE benefit to using this in the classroom to document students work or learning of the day.  The awesome thing about this is that it is quick and easy to create.  You can choose to share to social media or keep for classroom use only.  There are many options to print and share.  I selected email as pdf and Day One emailed me a beautifully formatted pdf of my journal entries with pictures, locations and whatever else I opted to have stamped on the journal entry.  I wish I had started this when my children were babies!  This is a super sweet app and in my busy world it is so easy to use and document special events.   Give it a try and let me know what you think!  Watch the video above for a quick easy tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment