Sunday, March 23, 2014

COPY! A great online hard drive that can be utilized on any device. Great Alternative if your Dropbox or Box is Full!


Website:  Copy.com
App:  Copy
Cost:Free With 15 Gig of Storage!
Rating by Jules: 5 star
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Device: Across Platform

Awesome alternative to Dropbox or Box.  Copy is a  free online storage for anything you want. If you are anything like me, I love to take photos and videos with my iPhone.  I had my iPhone set up to backup all my photos/videos to my dropbox.  Well, the 2 gig of space I have with Dropbox is beyond filled.  Now I download Copy and YES! I have 15 gig of space AND you can get more by referring friends!  Awesome way to store your pics and/or videos and this is a great resource for transferring them to your PC.  All you do is login on any device and grab any of your files/photos/videos with your login.  Highly recommended! Here is your invitation  https://copy.com?r=2zwhLI



No comments:

Post a Comment