Wednesday, March 19, 2014

21 Things 4 Students Technology at it's best!





Website:  21 Things 4 Students
Cost:Free
Rating by Jules: 5 star
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Device: PC (There is also a 21things4iPads)
Rated: Everyone (focus is on 6th-8th grade)

If you haven't heard about 21 Things 4 Students then I am here to tell you it is the next best thing to sliced bread!  I have to admit I am a bit biased as I helped create some of the "quests" and was an integral part in the design of the webpage.  This website was created for the 6th-8th grade student but believe me when I say everyone can learn something new from this site.  It is completely free!  It has teacher resources and is linked to common core standards.  This site can be utilized as a self directed site for students or can be gone through together as a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment