Friday, May 20, 2016

Cappex- Seriously important site for high school students to look at - tons of links scholarships


What:  College & Scholarship Information
Website:  Cappex
Cost:  Free 
Why:  Why not-  This offers a huge list of scholarships as well as complete information on College Searches and requirements.  

So far I am fairly impressed with this site.  Even though I entered my 12 year old daughter's birth date in the system it would accept it - I am guessing you need to be in high school to actually sign up for an account. I created an account for myself and that I would graduate fairly soon.  It offers a comprehensive search on colleges and their requirements for getting into their college.  The thing I loved most about this site it that there is an abundant amount of information that links to numerous valid scholarships.  While I have 3 children that will be attending college during the same years (twins +1--everything times 3), we will need all the help we can get.  I am definitely bookmarking this to revisit when it is time.  Highly recommended for those with college aged students. 

1 comment: