Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Download the Free Full-Version Autodesk software - No Catch- Serioulsy Awesome!


Website: students.autodesk.com
Cost:  FREE  for students, teachers & Schools
Difficulty Level: High School Students 
Device: PC
Level- 7th-12th grades

Back in the day when I taught Business classes, I was assigned to teach AutoCAD. Students who have the engineering logic for that software adored AutoCAD.  Back then, it was thousands of dollars to purchase the software and provide to a lab of students.  Today when I heard it is now available for students, teachers and schools for FREE I was surprised and excited.  This program is outstanding for the engineering students and it is free (3 year license).  What are you waiting for??  I can 't wait to download mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment